Monday, December 16, 2013

"Unemployed Romance" Mini Reviews Exclusively on Dramafever



Wehaiyo! readers who have been reading my “Unempoyed Romance” reviews may know that I also post weekly reviews on Dramafever. I have compiled all the links to my posts in this post for easy access to my mini reviews.

Thanks to those who have been following me and supporting me on Dramafever. Here are some shortcut links to the reviews that I have written. We started reviewing the series from episode two onward.

Episodes 2 and Chat
Episodes 3 and Chat
Episodes 4 and Chat
Episodes 5 and Chat
Episodes 6 and Chat
Episodes 7 and Chat
Episodes 8 and Chat
Episodes 9 and Chat
Episodes 10 and Chat


Check out more reviews from my Drama Club partners, Jhon and Maymay on their personal blogs as well.

I will try to bring you more Wehaiyo! reviews in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update cookies preferences