Monday, October 21, 2013

"Good Doctor" Mini Reviews Exclusively on Dramafever



Wehaiyo! readers who have been reading my “Good Doctor” reviews may know that I also post weekly reviews on Dramafever. I have compiled all the links to my posts in this post for easy access to my mini reviews.

Thanks to those who have been following me and supporting me on Dramafever. Here are some shortcut links to the reviews that I have written.

Episodes 1-2 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 3-4 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 5-6 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 7-8 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 9-10 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 11-12 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 13-14 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 15-16 and Wrap-Up
Episodes 17-18 and Wrap-Up
Episode 19-20 and Q&A

If you want to read more "Good Doctor" reviews, check out more reviews from my Drama Club partners, Lore and Shai as well.

If you enjoyed my Dramafever Drama Club mini reviews, please look for my reviews for "Unemployed Romance" in the future exclusively for the Dramafever blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update cookies preferences